Casting Call for Baby and Toddler Models…June 20, 2012 No Comments
What you can expect…
- I’ll be taking my time to put your child at ease and keep a playful atmosphere so please block out at least two hours for the photo shoot. Most photo shoots take much less time, but I will go at the pace of your child.
- Once you book a time, Meghan will set-up a consultation session to prepare for your photo shoot and discuss location. Because this photo shoot is to showcase clothing, your child will be dressed in one or more outfits. Location may vary depending on the backdrop I want to pair with the outfit.
- Please visit my website for things to think about before the photo shoot. Please feel free to bring a favorite blankie or lovie to help put your child at ease.
- Photos from your session will be available to purchase following the photo shoot at meghanorud.com.
- Best of all, you have bragging rights!
I will start booking time slots of 10am and 2pm (time slot will be flexible depending on location chosen) as of Saturday, July 8th through the end of August.
If you are interested, email me at email@example.com A.S.A.P.! First come, first served! Please indicate your child’s age, sex, clothing size and current milestones. Please feel free to send a snapshot of your child as well!!!
Make it double the fun and bring a friend! If you and your friend want to bring your babies together, it would be a blast to take pictures of them both!
Will you help me spread the word on Twitter and Facebook to all your Mama friends in the Twin Cities? I have such a blast doing these shoots and would love to have you join me! And talk about a memory for the baby book!
Can’t wait to meet you!News